Yep, my first non miniplane replica done in SimplePlanes for a change!
After a long month of work and testing, i feel confortable to release this bird!
So, what this build have to offer:
- 12x m8 rockets, attached in both wings.
- The nose armament, 4x 20mm Hispano cannons, 2x 50cal. Browning mgs.
- 1x bomb in the bomb bay compartment.
- 2x 50cal Browning mgs turret behind the tail.
- 1x 50cal Browning MG behind the bomb bay.
Important notes about changing seats between pilot and gunners:
- Because the pilot and the gunners share the VTOL controls, here is how this aircraft should be used: simply get used to deactivate the previous AG after activate the pretended AG.
e.g. Pilot to upper turret gunner press 1 (deactivate pilot) and 2 (activate upper turret) so the VTOL used to move the turret do not mess with the plane flaps control and so on.
Also important notes about the bomb bay operations:
- Only the gunners use Trim for left and right and so the bomb bay doors. When activated (4), the Trim becomes active for the bomb bay, so simply open it and deactivate the bomb bay, that way, you may move the turrets without moving the bomb bay doors. Also important, don't launch the bomb with the bomb bay closed, that doesn't need explanation...
a - Control Surfaces; 2 x 50Cal M2 Browning machine guns;
b - 4 x 20mm Hispano cannons; Flaps (VTOL).
AG2 - Upper Turret Control Surfaces 2 x 50Cal M2 Browning machine guns.
AG3 - Lower Turret Control Surfaces 1x 50Cal M2 Browning machine gun.
AG4 - Activate Bomb Bay (Trim).
AG5 - Navigaton Lights.
AG6 - Recognition/Formation/Landing Lights.
- Above, the paint scheme used.
- Moving parts (Flaps, ailerons, rudder, elevator, landing lights).
- Custom landing gears, custom bomb bay doors.
- Camera shakes when open fire in all firing positions.
- Camera shakes when engines are on in all firing positions.
- Numbers by @AgDynamics, all the decals i use are from @kukimuki1234.
- DeathStalker627 1.5 years ago
- Trainzo 1.5 years ago
- Sgtk 1.5 years ago
- CRJ900Pilot 1.5 years ago
- Thecatbaron 1.5 years ago
- ProcessedPlAnEs 1.5 years ago
- Hawkeye156 1.5 years ago
- RenamedUser2 1.5 years ago
- Simplemike 1.5 years ago
- Typhoon03 7 months ago
- Falkenwut 1.5 years ago
- SakuraSaku 1.5 years ago
- Successors 1 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 38.3ft (11.7m)
- Length 34.0ft (10.4m)
- Height 15.0ft (4.6m)
- Empty Weight -67,319lbs (-30,535kg)
- Loaded Weight 68,413lbs (31,031kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.985
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 4.969
- Wing Loading 16.1lbs/ft2 (78.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 4,258.0ft2 (395.6m2)
- Drag Points 12290
- Number of Parts 645
- Control Surfaces 7