I've already posted this plane, but I decided that it was accurate enough to be called a replica. So I'm reposting it. Also, I've rescaled it (now 1:1 scale), added a callsign, and made a few other small changes.
The Hughes H-1 was a racing aircraft built by Hughes Aircraft in 1935. It broke the world landplane speed record, going 352.39 mph with Hughes at the controls. Promptly after breaking the record, Hughes ran out of fuel and crashed into a beet field. After the crash, Hughes is quoted as saying, "we can fix her, she'll go faster."
Flight controls are standard.
Ag8 for lights.
Happy flying! :)
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +21 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 32.0ft (9.8m)
- Length 30.6ft (9.3m)
- Height 11.9ft (3.6m)
- Empty Weight 2,663lbs (1,208kg)
- Loaded Weight 3,504lbs (1,589kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.57
- Wing Loading 8.3lbs/ft2 (40.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 422.4ft2 (39.2m2)
- Drag Points 533
- Number of Parts 251
- Control Surfaces 5