An eco-friendly engine developed by Leafblade. Uses the Brake Propulsion System. Does not use fuel to function.
Well as it states. It doesn't need fuel to function. There is a catch though. It cannot be used for take-off so a propeller was installed to support take-offs.
How to use:
1. AG1 to activate Take-Off Assist Propeller
2. Throttle until aircraft is on air...
3. When on air, throttle down then deactivate AG1
4. Then throttle up.
1. The accelaration of this engine is indefinite so try to balance the use of throttle.
2. It is best to keep throttle on a medium rate.
3. Do not exceed to more than 2000 Mph
4. It is adviced that only one engine will be installed.
5. Wheel is just for aestetic you are free to remove all unnecessary parts.
6. To convert it to a glider engine just remove the two propellers on the front.
Take-Off Assist Propeller- Used to support take-offs.
Zero Carbon Emission- Who knew an engine in SP would be this eco-friendly.
Leafblade Logo- An exclusive company logo.
Fuelless Thrust- Requires no fuel for thrust
EliteArsenals will now have a branch named Leafblade which develops ingenuitive eco-friendly propulsion systems that requires an effecient use of fuel or none at all. That will be applied to their products. And for the first time, Leafblade is proud to release its first product the Leafblade Eco Engine.
PS: The logo is not a cheap imitation of Mitsubishi lol.
Here are some test crafts that has the engines installed and has applied the concept.
Enjoy! Feel free to improve this concept and maybe apply it to some of your builds.
- Successors 4 airplane(s) +42 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 3.3ft (1.0m)
- Length 7.3ft (2.2m)
- Height 3.4ft (1.0m)
- Empty Weight N/A
- Loaded Weight N/A
- Wing Loading N/A
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 2
- Number of Parts 1
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 245