- Read description
- Here is not the place to talk about the reasons of my departure.
- I didn't check part count until I post this. No need to be triggered because I didn't do that on purpose.
- I will reply to every comment of yours
AG1 for lights (credit to BaconEggs)
AG2+Brake for reverse thrust
AG3 for level flight
AG4 for emergency fuel dumping
VTOL down for flaps
Cruising (at 35,000 ft): 580mph
Landing (after releasing fuel): 160mph
Realistic Empty weight and fuel capacity
Not-so-crazy Wing flex
High Fuel Efficiency
I shall be fading away,
Like this Dreamliner, without a mate.
Lifts up and fly by,
And fades into the sky.
Indeed she will, eventually be home,
Or reach a new destination of her own.
Yeah. Because of some certain stuffs happening on the site, I will be departing. It's difficult to make this decision, but you guys will probably no longer see me on this site. It's been a great memory, knowing you guys and building stuffs together. Good bye my friends.
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.499
- Wing Loading 52.5lbs/ft2 (256.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 8,989.1ft2 (835.1m2)
- Drag Points 42770
- Number of Parts 911
- Control Surfaces 5
- Performance Cost 3,365