Finally this is done!!! took me about a week. It isnt as detailed as I'd like it to be, potato cant handle even this. It turns into a 1fps slideshow whenever I change something from low settings.
- Horsepower: 700
-Top speed: 80 unloaded, 72 with empty container.
- Handling: Poor, but remember its a 8.5 tonne truck, not a racing car, dont turn it hard after 25mph
- Loading system: Load handling system with a forklift.
- Suspension: Due to the performence issues its bare minimum leaf type.
- Container: Provided container is a 13 x 7 x 5 from @Firepower1000, you can find a separate one HERE but it can work with most type of containers as long as the forks can get under the container.
- Pitch: Gas
- Yaw: Steering
- Brake: Brake
- AG2: Container doors
(Scroll down to see how to oparate the LHS)
- AG1: LHS Primary arm
- VTOL : LHS Secondary arm
- AG3 : LHS Locking Magnets
1) Pull Vtol from neutral to Half up
2) Activate AG1
3) Pull Vtol 95%(Basically close to full but not completely) up after AG1 is complete
A known issue is the lift bumping into the
ground and pushing the vehicles backside into
air for a moment, I couldnt resolve this issue
- #Loading A container:
1) Align the fork with the slit under the Container (Camera 1 will help you in this)
2) Reverse slowly into it, while doing this you might get stuck, then pull vtol up to 100% and use maximum reverse.
3) When the fork is completely under the container, use AG3 and lock it with the magnets.
4) Pull the vtol slider down to 40-50%
5) deactivate AG1
6) Pull Vtol down to -100%(completely down)
Do not Activate AG3(Magnets) when you dont
have a container over the fork and dont
deactivate while carrying a container
This LHS is a fragile system, use it with slow inputs, dont rush it.
I hope you have a pc, or else
you are going to have a baad time
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 16.2ft (4.9m)
- Length 80.9ft (24.7m)
- Height 16.5ft (5.0m)
- Empty Weight 18,009lbs (8,169kg)
- Loaded Weight 18,757lbs (8,508kg)
- Wing Loading 348.5lbs/ft2 (1,701.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 53.8ft2 (5.0m2)
- Drag Points 22310
- Number of Parts 455
- Control Surfaces 0