The Piper PA-28 Cherokee is a family of two-seat or four-seat light aircraft built by Piper Aircraft and designed for flight training, air taxi and personal use. The PA-28 family of aircraft comprises all-metal, unpressurized, single-engined, piston-powered airplanes with low-mounted wings and tricycle landing gear.
I hope you enjoy my cherokee, I mainly just wanted to build at least one last version of the 140 because my older ones really sucked. I'm really happy with this one though, and I hope you are too.
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +7 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 50.8ft (15.5m)
- Length 40.4ft (12.3m)
- Height 15.9ft (4.8m)
- Empty Weight 9,943lbs (4,510kg)
- Loaded Weight 10,434lbs (4,733kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.191
- Wing Loading 16.0lbs/ft2 (78.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 653.2ft2 (60.7m2)
- Drag Points 6061
- Number of Parts 365
- Control Surfaces 5