This is the plane of China southern airlines to promote the 16th Asian games in guangzhou in 2010. It is an a330-200, registration number B-6057. Its painting is very complex, I spent a lot of time and parts to restore, I hope you like it.
the official mascot
Controls and Notes
Light system operating rules:
- Nose landing gear light and headlight: GearDown, steady.
- Wing tip strobe light: double flash every 0.7 seconds.
2 on each side, green and white + red and white.
- Two at the top and one at the belly. Both 2 and 3‘s activation group are Activate8.
Don’t do hard landings.
If you can't run it, try turning down Game Quality.
Do not choose the air birth point to start the game.
Mod Map Prague Airport
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +14 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 173.9ft (53.0m)
- Length 194.1ft (59.2m)
- Height 53.7ft (16.4m)
- Empty Weight 126,775lbs (57,504kg)
- Loaded Weight 507,698lbs (230,288kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.265
- Wing Loading 10.0lbs/ft2 (48.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 50,944.8ft2 (4,732.9m2)
- Drag Points 34963
- Number of Parts 3923
- Control Surfaces 8