I have always wanted to create this plane in SP and after last updates, all conditions were created for aircrafts with vertical take-off, so creating it was not difficult.Of course, those who watched the anime "The Pilot's Love Song" will immediately recognize it.
The plane is controllable enough to land it in any hard-to-reach places.
But despite this, please read the instructions to avoid getting a negative experience from the control of the aircraft.
- For vertical take-off, turn on the gyro and put the wing to the vertical position and use throttle.Then put the wing in horizontal position and turn off the gyro.The sequence of actions is important.
- to keep at the same altitude ~ 15% throttle.
- If you take off with a run, turn on the gyro to take off quickly.
- If landing in a horizontal mode, also turn on the gyro when braking so as not to roll over.
- first group - gyro
- second - turning the wing
- third - lights
Instrument Panel and Controls in The Cockpit:
1. Power Lever
2. Wing Control Lever
8.The Indicator of The Vertical Position of The Wing
- Successors 1 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 42.0ft (12.8m)
- Length 33.1ft (10.1m)
- Height 14.8ft (4.5m)
- Empty Weight 12,163lbs (5,517kg)
- Loaded Weight 18,033lbs (8,179kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 1.109
- Wing Loading 24.4lbs/ft2 (119.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 740.0ft2 (68.8m2)
- Drag Points 10137
- Number of Parts 418
- Control Surfaces 5