Developed my non-flying helicopter model into an experimental "NOTAR" helicopter concept. And yes, this one does fly. NOTAR stands for "No-Tail-Rotor" and uses directed thrust from the turbine to turn the helicopter.
Basic controls, except VTOL+Up controls forward thrust.
I also made an "Airwolf 2.0" version but it's not finished.
- Predecessor Bell Helicopter Project (NON-FLYING)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 36.6ft (11.1m)
- Length 48.2ft (14.7m)
- Height 13.6ft (4.1m)
- Empty Weight 6,726lbs (3,051kg)
- Loaded Weight 10,301lbs (4,672kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.636
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.242
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 4772
- Number of Parts 48
- Control Surfaces 0