(1) activates main weapons turret. (2) activates .50 cal. (3) activates water drive system. (7) activates automatic tightening system in case of rollover. VTOL + Yaw to steer. LandingGear to control water drive direction. Pitch + Roll to aim weapons.
The beta weapons are the 30mm M15 autocannon's dual feed system.
The Light Reconnaissance Vehicle, or LRV, is a Paternian 6x6 armored reconnaissance vehicle. Although its armor is relatively light at STANAG 4569 Level 2, its operational and tactical mobility is unparalleled. Many of its features, such as the Bandit D8 Diesel engine and B32 transmission, all-wheel drive, and general layout would be employed in the Stallion family.
This particular variant is armed with a 30mm M15 cannon. This turret would be modified to the Stallion IFV's main turret.
- Successors 1 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 10.6ft (3.2m)
- Length 21.4ft (6.5m)
- Height 14.8ft (4.5m)
- Empty Weight 26,161lbs (11,866kg)
- Loaded Weight 26,427lbs (11,987kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.075
- Wing Loading 385.1lbs/ft2 (1,880.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 68.6ft2 (6.4m2)
- Drag Points 9357
- Number of Parts 558
- Control Surfaces 0