This is a update and SP 1.7 fix for Walrus Jr's truck. Some changes have been made, including: Updated engine, interior, and shape changes. Note the whine of the turbo when you are moving!
1 - VTOL Hood
2 - Lights 3 - VTOL Doors
4 - VTOL down = main trailer legs up
Trim = Main Truck hitch for primary trailer
5 - VTOL down second trailer legs up
5 - VTOL up Easter Egg
6 - VTOL up Second Trailer Hitch (use camera)
Suggestions for travel:
- Remember to raise the trailer legs before you move.
-Try dropping the trailers and picking them up again with the rig.
- Use back up cameras to successfully hook up both trailers.
- If you can successfully back up a dual trail rig, you win SimplePlanes for the day.
- Predecessor Kenworth W900L Flat Top
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 9.4ft (2.9m)
- Length 93.5ft (28.5m)
- Height 12.8ft (3.9m)
- Empty Weight -103,635lbs (-47,008kg)
- Loaded Weight 29,911lbs (13,567kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 4.507
- Wing Loading 106.9lbs/ft2 (522.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 279.7ft2 (26.0m2)
- Drag Points 9893
- Number of Parts 838
- Control Surfaces 0