DISCLAIMER! Not made so I can get upvotes, I just want to show y'all my personal setup on the car. Basically this is what it may have looked like if I took an extra 12 hours to work on it. If you like it, your choice to upvote. If ya don't, you're entitled to your own opinion :)
Credit to Nerfaddict, kinda was inspired by him to do a personal setup on one of my favorite cars I've built. And yes, this car is modified, even if it doesn't look like it exactly.
List of modifications:
1. Redid the interior, seats are more modern, including back seats.
2. Seats sit a bit higher, and a little further back.
3. Exhaust tips are smaller, but now angled.
4. Hood opens.
5. Rear wing is less angled.
6. Rear suspension revised, fixed connections.
7. All 4 corners of suspension now at 300%, car hooks a little better.
8. Took off the rear panels that covered the rear wheels, made wheelwells that don't stick out.
9. Revised paint job, made it a green I liked, plus added a sporting stripe on the rear, as well as black accents on the sides.
10. Leather interior is a bit slightly darker to go with the darker more earthy green color paint. Also, paint is shiny now.
11. Car is faster, beware! Oh wait... y'all like that... XD have fun then!
1 for headlights (popups!)
2+3 for turn signals (and yes none on the front, I didn't like the look.)
4+Brake for aesthetic parking brake (it works sometimes, dunno its issue.)
5 for hood.
- Wing Loading 439,839.3lbs/ft2 (2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 3926
- Number of Parts 567
- Control Surfaces 0