This is just a simple custom livery for my T75-K Vixen to celebrate the Queen Elizabeth II's Platinum Jubilee, the first Monarch ever to have a Platinum Jubilee (and yes, I am aware it's the 4th June at the time of posting this).
Apart from putting a Union Jack with the Platinum Jubilee insignia on the tail fins, recolouring the nose cone and removing the missiles, the aircraft is the same as the normal livery.
Also, if you want to, you can take the label decals on the tail fins and the white disc behind them off to get a more 'normal' special livery.
Original build here (reference for the controls): T-75K Vixen
- TheCommentaryGuy 4 months ago
- Predecessor Lightning Aircraft Industries T75-K Vixen
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 38.2ft (11.6m)
- Length 54.5ft (16.6m)
- Height 14.2ft (4.3m)
- Empty Weight 14,282lbs (6,478kg)
- Loaded Weight 29,043lbs (13,173kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.935
- Wing Loading 45.4lbs/ft2 (221.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 639.3ft2 (59.4m2)
- Drag Points 1299
- Number of Parts 948
- Control Surfaces 6
- Performance Cost 4,215