Special thanks to @JS01 for providing me some high quality screenshots, @Leehopard for the turn coordinator FT formula and some dials FT for my cockpit and SPMC boys for feedback and suggestions.
- Cam1 = dynamic cockpit view.
- AG1 to enable autopilot, also enables rear turret gunner. Use trim to adjust climb and descent rate.
- VTOL for Flaps
- standard plane controls, roll, pitch, yaw trim.
IL-2 shturmovik was a ground attack aircraft made from Soviet Union in large numbers. This thing is literally armed to the teeth.
- Realistic mass and scale
- Realistic wing loading and wing area
- Simple but functional cockpit with gunsight
- auto opening bomb bays upon selecting the bombs.
- Realistic airfoil for main wing.
- 2x 7.62mm SHKAS Machine gun(750 rounds per gun)
- 2x 23mm VYa-23 autocannons(150 rounds per gun)
- 4x 100kg bombs inside the bomb bays
- 4x RS-132 rockets
- 1x 12.7mm Berezin UBS machine gun rear turret(300 rounds)
Photos by @JS01
Lol bomb collided to each other mid-air
Some other photos
I can't believe myself that I did this 655 part plane on an android lmao.
Happy hunting comrades!
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 49.2ft (15.0m)
- Length 38.1ft (11.6m)
- Height 14.1ft (4.3m)
- Empty Weight 9,754lbs (4,424kg)
- Loaded Weight 11,083lbs (5,027kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.103
- Wing Loading 29.0lbs/ft2 (141.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 381.6ft2 (35.5m2)
- Drag Points 2869
- Number of Parts 655
- Control Surfaces 7