Well, in short. Meet the S-29 Fennec - a lightweight propeller attack aircraft for use at low altitude, designed to use the Cultist aerospaces on Maywar island. A vast arsenal of weapons allows him to effectively deal with ground-based enemied. Despite the limitation in the choice of the power plant, the aircraft is made using the most modern technologies, including dynamic instability, which allows to have excellent stability and maneuver characteristics, as well as a wide use of optical fiber making an airplane (and, indeed, most of the Cult units) immune to EW facilities.
1) Anti-radiation missiles that are aimed at radar / EW sources
2) ATM "Ataka", capable of accelerating to the speed of M2 (2 mach)
3) S-13 rockets in blocks of increased capacity.
4) Air-to-air missiles R-73M
5) FAB-500 unguided bombs, two pieces.
6) GSh-23L autocannon.
Craft itself is pleasant in combat and control. There are no special features, except for the autopilot (AG1) and the sound of the engine, which I set up half a day, playing with the jet engines and their minmaxes to such a state that I began to like them. Controls are standard. It is prescribed HP, which is enough to carry the convoys in Maywar.
In short, nice flights, off-the-handle fights and everything else.
- Power/Weight Ratio 6.778
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.201
- Wing Loading 15.7lbs/ft2 (76.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 635.1ft2 (59.0m2)
- Drag Points 2300
- Number of Parts 154
- Control Surfaces 9