Lockheed F-104 Starfighter Version 2.0
Hi everyone, I’m back from Kazakhstan!
- All moving tail plane.
- Thin main wings.
- Replaced chute with arrester hook.
- Added catapult attachment.
- Engine and flight refinements.
The catapult and arrester hook are awesome!
- AG1 for canopy and activates weapons and systems.
- AG2 for rocket booster (careful this drinks fuel).
- AG3 manual release of missiles.
- AG4 to drop external tanks.
- AG5 to turn on RCN’s for near obit manoeuvres.
- AG6 arrester hook.
- VTOL down for Flaps.
- TRIM for trim.
- Brake - Air brakes.
- Stable up to 50,000 ft, however it can reach much higher. You will need to activate the RCNs and use pitch, roll, yaw to rotate.
- The rocket booster will dip the nose down a little at first, but it will fly even without the need for Trim.
- Predecessor Lockheed F-104 Starfighter v1.0
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 27.0ft (8.2m)
- Length 52.9ft (16.1m)
- Height 13.2ft (4.0m)
- Empty Weight 12,823lbs (5,816kg)
- Loaded Weight 20,196lbs (9,161kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 5.674
- Wing Loading 18.8lbs/ft2 (91.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,077.0ft2 (100.1m2)
- Drag Points 8668
- Number of Parts 898
- Control Surfaces 1