This time I built a majestic German flying boat. My interpretation is positioned as a civilian transport aircraft in contrast to the original.
Six powerful engines can push the plane to speed of 350 miles per hour.
Tests have shown that minor collision aircraft is experiencing without damage.
- first group - beacons
- second group - nose door
- third group - steering on water
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 120.7ft (36.8m)
- Length 93.0ft (28.3m)
- Height 28.2ft (8.6m)
- Empty Weight 30,468lbs (13,820kg)
- Loaded Weight 50,675lbs (22,985kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.592
- Wing Loading 15.1lbs/ft2 (74.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 3,345.5ft2 (310.8m2)
- Drag Points 36582
- Number of Parts 353
- Control Surfaces 6