Greetings to all Inklings and Octolings on simpleplanes.com!
DEADLINE: Next Month (November 7, 2017)
Welcome to the "Carrier-Based Aircraft Challenge"! The objective of this challenge is to build the best carrier-based aircraft and compete against other players to win.
I will also be making my own aircraft and upgrading others as well, so stay tuned!
Rules: If your aircraft does not meet these rules, it will be sent to be scrapped!
- Must be a successor of the post.
- ABSOLUTELY NO WORMS! (I am an anti-worm person.)
- PLEASE DO NOT copy the creations of other people.
- You may use weapons/armament
- Must be an original.
- XML modding is allowed.
- The weight of the parts can be 0. (if you need to balance weight)
- You can edit size and power of engines.
- Each contestant may submit up to 5 aircraft(s).
- No speed limit.
- Part limit: mobile friendly.
- No weight limit.
- No fuel limit.
- The design of the aircraft must be realistic and FRESH!!!!!
- Fully working landing gear required.
Staaay fresh! / Don't get cooked... stay off the hook!
- mikoyanster 1.7 years ago
- Power/Weight Ratio 2.622
- Wing Loading 46.8lbs/ft2 (228.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 275.0ft2 (25.5m2)
- Drag Points 2863
- Number of Parts 66
- Control Surfaces 3