Credits to Type2volkswagen for their original design.
Got bored...saw proximity detonation codes on builds for cannons...years later of changing numbers around and testing with the gun...after adding cannons of course...I give to you guys...a crap-post
- Roll for rotation
- Pitch for elevation
- AGs for absolutely nothing
Realistic cannon calibres, delays, and velocity...not very accurate ammo though. Full 360 rotation so don't worry about restrictions.
I've had this for months on my phone until I decided to post it here with "Prox Det"...'yay'...
- Your Old Man Bob
- Halphas 2 months ago
- Predecessor Bofors 40mm L60(twin) anti-aircraft gun + shield
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 16.4ft (5.0m)
- Length 18.6ft (5.7m)
- Height 11.0ft (3.4m)
- Empty Weight 11,897lbs (5,396kg)
- Loaded Weight 11,897lbs (5,396kg)
- Wing Loading 122.0lbs/ft2 (595.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 97.5ft2 (9.1m2)
- Drag Points 6700
- Number of Parts 377
- Control Surfaces 0