The Bristol F2B is a plane used by the british forces in World War 1, it was usually equipped with a lewis gun on the rear turret. Commonly seen in 'Battlefield 1' and 'war wings', this is a widely known plane from the first world war era.
throttle > take off.
Roll > steer.
AG1+ Roll & pitch > control rear turret.
You can add bombs & rockets if you'd like...
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 51.4ft (15.7m)
- Length 40.5ft (12.3m)
- Height 15.0ft (4.6m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight 29,186lbs (13,238kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.068
- Wing Loading 15.8lbs/ft2 (76.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,852.1ft2 (172.1m2)
- Drag Points 14791
- Number of Parts 441
- Control Surfaces 19