Gothaer Waggonfabrik AG
AG1 - Airbrakes
AG2 - G effect on the pilot
AG3 - Drop all bombs
AG4 - Gyroscope
AG5 - Take a look from the cockpit
AG6 - Parachute
AG7 - Landing lights
2 x MG 151/20mm Gun
2 x 35mm Cannon
4 x bombs
a) Take-off run must be corrected with Yaw control.
b) For take-off reach 185mph and pull up. Help yourself with the airbrakes.
c) For landing, reduces below 190mph to turn off main turboprop. Then keep plane steady at 180mph, using flaps as it gently descends.
d) If you can't slow down to land, active airbrakes, touch down and extend the parachutes.
- Predecessor Luftwaffe Challenge (Closed)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 68.8ft (21.0m)
- Length 24.7ft (7.5m)
- Height 12.8ft (3.9m)
- Empty Weight 19,323lbs (8,764kg)
- Loaded Weight 25,526lbs (11,578kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.528
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.352
- Wing Loading 25.3lbs/ft2 (123.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,009.1ft2 (93.8m2)
- Drag Points 12586
- Number of Parts 646
- Control Surfaces 0