Open and functional cockpit, luminous radar, all moving tailerons, wing mounted spoilers, full-span slats and flaps, glove vanes, air brakes and tail hook.
- VTOL down to open canopy and deploy mounts. AG8 to disable canopy and opens fuel nozzle only.
- VTOL up to sweep wings in and activate afterburners (~1500 mph, 10m flames).
- Trim up for flaps / climb.
- AG 1 to 5 for missiles.
- AG6 to drop fuel tanks (approx. 70% of total fuel).
- Gun - long range, wide spread.
- AG 7 to eject.
- AG 8 also turns off lights.
Cameras 1 and 2 for co-pilot and pilot.
For carrier landing, flaps down (trim up), about 5% power, use airbrakes at the last minute. If you are still going too fast raise landing gear for sudden stop. (Tail hook has nothing to hook onto as yet)
Notes: There are some new technologies/ materials that create good stability.