Pitch, Roll and Yaw to control the dummy.
AG1 for thrusters using Pitch up to activate (use short bursst at first)
AG2 to turn on the jet pack, plus throttle.
AG8 to turn off the gyro and move to flight mode (use above 80mph).
TRIM to move the nozzles. ie. one notch up for hover mode and flight mode.
AG3 for chute.
- Successors 2 airplane(s) +14 bonus
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 6.6ft (2.0m)
- Length 6.6ft (2.0m)
- Height 8.5ft (2.6m)
- Empty Weight 177lbs (80kg)
- Loaded Weight 1,395lbs (633kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 9.66
- Wing Loading 19.6lbs/ft2 (95.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 71.3ft2 (6.6m2)
- Drag Points 2308
- Number of Parts 136
- Control Surfaces 4