Uses a funky rotator for the propellor, with counter balance / flywheel!
Flying characteristics include rotation torque resulting in faster right turns. Engine torque is also adjustable using VTOL.
This plane has been designed more to break apart instead of exploding (uses DisconnectOnly attribute).
- Throttle for throttle.
- Trim for trim.
- VTOL to adjust engine torque (whether the plane rotates left or right).
- Fireguns for twin Vickers machine guns.
- Cam1 for wing camera.
- Cam2 for a better/wider view while dog fighting.
- Top speed is about 25% faster for fun factor.
- I did not include all cables/stays.
- Working cockpit.
- Simulated shell ejection.
- I placed the two main rotators at the front of the propellor so if you crash they are destroyed (otherwise if one is destroy the other will send the plane into a crazy spin).
- Also it can fly underwater!
Counter weight / flywheel:
- Successors 1 airplane(s)
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 30.2ft (9.2m)
- Length 19.2ft (5.9m)
- Height 9.3ft (2.8m)
- Empty Weight 9,215lbs (4,179kg)
- Loaded Weight 11,164lbs (5,064kg)
- Wing Loading 12.4lbs/ft2 (60.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 901.2ft2 (83.7m2)
- Drag Points 4047
- Number of Parts 1034
- Control Surfaces 6