Valkyrie from Avatar 2009
VTOL to move wing engines
I tried my best in replicating this aircraft from Avatar. There were no blueprints I could find to build it which was difficult.
A problem for this plane is that the elevator gyro doesn't seem to pitch up while flying with the wing engines forward.
I hope you enjoy! I haven’t been playing simple planes for a while so yeah, here’s a comeback!
- Predecessor Avatar Valkyrie
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 129.6ft (39.5m)
- Length 127.3ft (38.8m)
- Height 28.5ft (8.7m)
- Empty Weight 95,643lbs (43,383kg)
- Loaded Weight 101,493lbs (46,036kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.553
- Wing Loading 37.7lbs/ft2 (183.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 2,695.7ft2 (250.4m2)
- Drag Points 67033
- Number of Parts 467
- Control Surfaces 2