A simple man's B2.
The craft has no rudder. No scaled down, no hidden one, so it WILL spin out of control.
It uses engine thrust and control surfaces (just like the real one) to remain leveled. Use the TRIM slider to do so. It is very sensitive, so careful. Group 1 for lights.
A proof of concept more than an actual detailed aircraft.
Landing speed would be around 180 MPH.
- This plane has been featured
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 192.8ft (58.8m)
- Length 82.7ft (25.2m)
- Height 23.7ft (7.2m)
- Empty Weight 75,335lbs (34,171kg)
- Loaded Weight 82,165lbs (37,269kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.723
- Wing Loading 25.5lbs/ft2 (124.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 3,218.4ft2 (299.0m2)
- Drag Points 52766
- Number of Parts 99
- Control Surfaces 6