This is a demonstration video of Boris Mig's operation:
Red Alert 2 Yuri's revenge in the MiG is a Soviet elite aviation unit summoned by elite combator Boris. And here, like my Blackhawk, it was transformed into a stealth fighter bomber, and he is also the masterpiece of SP's second-generation stealth fighter technology. The difference is that he and the Blackhawks have contrasted the series of stealth machines, and they have made a qualitative leap from design structure to concept.
Then, let me elaborate on his invisible combat means and technical features as follows:
1. On the basis of the stealth of the radar, he exerts strong electronic interference between the main cockpit rear and the bait probe, so that the opponent can effectively maneuver to avoid enemy missiles even if he uses the cheating method to conceal.
2. When the competitor attempts to detect and lock the heat source engine as the missile lock mode, the fighter can directly abandon the main engine to switch the engineless stamping gliding mode, and carry the bomb, at least complete the bombing mission and return to the flight, and in the stamping mode, In theory, the speed of this fighter is extremely high, and it may accumulate a final breakthrough of 5 Mach or higher, far exceeding the pursuit speed of most fighters and even missiles of the same period.
3. It did not use the method of bombing in the air. Instead, it used the TV-guided JDAM to conduct anti-zone bombing. In theory, there is no ground and sea air defense system that can effectively resist it. Or in the face of his bombing, his surgical dagger ability will be unstoppable.
4. Although its air fighting ability is almost at the level of basic self-defense, its main task is not to entangle the enemy aircraft with air combat, so it is qualified or even excellent in terms of the mission of the fighter-bomber.
Act1-2 No. 1 and No. 2 TV Guided Gliding Bombs (corresponding to cameras No. 1 and No. 2, controlled by Pitch and Roll)
Act3 air-to-air missile bay opening and fire control preparation
Act4 tail interference bait probe release
Act5 stamping glider opens
Act6 navigation light
Act8 Flight Control Rudder Lockout / Connection (Pitch and Roll)
Enjoy and fun!
- tsampoy 4 days ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 62.4ft (19.0m)
- Length 71.5ft (21.8m)
- Height 23.4ft (7.1m)
- Empty Weight -23,004lbs (-10,434kg)
- Loaded Weight 10,549lbs (4,785kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.639
- Wing Loading 7.4lbs/ft2 (36.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,418.8ft2 (131.8m2)
- Drag Points 17018
- Number of Parts 277
- Control Surfaces 24