A man has fallen into the river in Lego City!
Start the new rescue helicopter!
H E Y !
Build the helicopter, and off to the rescue!
AG 8 turns on engines and gyros
Throttle for rotor pitch
VTOL up to fly forward
Trim for trim
Pitch, Roll, Yaw as usual
Prepare the life line! Lower the stretcher!
And make the rescue!
VTOL down to lower the winch
AG1 to open side doors
AG2 to open rear door
The new emergency collection from LEGO City!
TBH I used to have all of the sets here except the hospital
- Successors 2 airplane(s) +98 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 52.5ft (16.0m)
- Length 57.1ft (17.4m)
- Height 18.3ft (5.6m)
- Empty Weight 11,460lbs (5,198kg)
- Loaded Weight 17,130lbs (7,770kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.983
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.014
- Wing Loading 15.3lbs/ft2 (74.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,122.1ft2 (104.3m2)
- Drag Points 15758
- Number of Parts 312
- Control Surfaces 0