''Ronin'' class heavy cruisers are the biggest NAN serial warships and important parts in New-Ardennes Republic naval strategy. Well-armored and heavy armed, but rather fast and maeuverable, this ships were based on Japanese Takao-class cruisers groundworks and were designed for fleet batalies and rear raids (alone or with destroyers).
- 8 254-mm long-barelled guns (NA 10"/50 Type 1) in doubled gun towers.
- 8 127-mm universal guns (NA 5"/37 Type 1) in doubled gun monts.
- 14 tripled 25-mm anti-aircraft autocannon mounts (NA 25/3 AA Type 1).
- 4 533-mm torpedo launchers (NA 533/4 TL Type 1) with 16 torpedoes summary.
- 2 steam catapults for hydroplanes.
Throttle - move forward.
Brake - stop/move backwards.
Yaw - change route.
AG1 - 254-mm (VTOL&Trim to aiming, camera 1 to scope)
AG2 - 127-mm (VTOL&Trim to aiming)
AG3 - left side torpedo launchers (VTOL to aiming)
AG4 - right side torpedo launchers (VTOL to aiming)
AG5 - steam catapults.
AG6 - 25-mm AA (VTOL&Trim down to aiming)
AG7 - anti-submarine spotlights.
Landing gears - navigation lights.
- Predecessor ''Ronin'' heavy cruiser x2
- This plane has been featured
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 77.0ft (23.5m)
- Length 678.8ft (206.9m)
- Height 142.7ft (43.5m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight 106,708lbs (48,402kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.063
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.028
- Wing Loading 3,688.8lbs/ft2 (18,010.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 28.9ft2 (2.7m2)
- Drag Points 446067
- Number of Parts 1743
- Control Surfaces 0