Requires the ModSettings mod by HellfireKoder to work.
The main focus of this mod was to add clouds to the game world, which has been achieved! However, there is some problems still as the clouds don't respond to ambient lighting yet, making them appear bright at all times. Nonetheless I think the clouds turned out very good and they look especially nice at sunrise.
The amount of clouds, size of the cloud field and all kinds of other options can be customized in the mod's settings. Like the spawning offset of the whole cloud field, which is at wright by default (0,0,0).
Now in update 1.3, meteorites have been added. Meteorites can be enabled in their modsettings page. But think twice before you do that, anything can come falling from the sky, ranging from a "small" meteor about the size of a person, to an asteroid the size of a football field that somewhat resembles an atomic bomb when it strikes.
- Added meteorites and asteroids
- Added a new mod setting page to customize where, how and when meteorites are spawned
- Cloud level 0 has been overhauled and now responds to lighting, this makes it look good at dawn and night,
but bad during daytime.
- Spawn Radius: The radius of a circle in which meteorites and/or asteroids will fall in meters from the player
- Spawn Rate: Meteorites and/or asteroids will fall every x seconds
- Spawn Height: How high above the player will meteorites spawn
METEORITES AND ASTEROIDS
- Small meteor/meteorite: [Common]
- Medium sized meteorite: [Uncommon]
- Large meteorite: [Rare]
- Super meteorite: [Very Rare]
- Asteroid: [Ultra Rare]
0 - High, default quality (only looks good at night and dawn)
1 - Medium
2 - Low, this is the fastest option. It uses a special shader for mobile usage