Profile image

3 builds posted in 3 days

107k RamboJutter  5 months ago

So as the title suggests I've been busy of late and managed to pull together 3 builds, all with different concepts, enjoy. Ps why do people comment on builds and then not upvote???

• Profile image

@BogdanX sometimes i do...

5 months ago
  • Profile image

@BogdanX the other odd one is the notification, they only appear (for me anyway) when people comment, upvote notifications seem to have disappeared...

5 months ago
  • Profile image
    220k BogdanX

Why do people comment and not upvote... That's the question.

1. Because most people are not capable of too many actions, like upvote+comment.

2. Because if a plane is mobile friendly, they download it, enjoy it and don't return to upvote. If you make something 3000 parts, that doesn't fly, you'll score tons of upvotes. They don't appreciate stuff they can download/enjoy.

3. You don't get upvotes also because you're a "spammer"... A plane uploaded each day. People are used to you being present, i am not gonna say bored because you don't lack variety. But not a lot of people check SP daily. Some do it one-twice a week, they check a plane and upvote it. And ignore the other 5.

4. Others just don't upvote because envy. If their builds are scoring several votes, they will just hate you for getting more than them.
    5. The social factor.
      Most people upvote just because they are friends with the builder. Or because they exchange upvotes.
      For example: a while ago, i made a fix for someone, putting 2 angled/edited airbrakes on a wing (spoilers) and uploaded publicly, instead of unlisted.
      When i woke up in the morning, those 2 airbrakes had almost 20 upvotes.

5 months ago
  • Profile image
    18.5k Notaleopard

@BogdanX
    Lol 0 to 20

5 months ago
  • Profile image

@BogdanX hmm I could have sworn I'd upvoted your Harrier at least... oh well I've rectified that oversite anyway.

5 months ago
  • Profile image
    220k BogdanX

@Notaleopard i usually download first and return to upvote and comment/criticize.

+1 5 months ago
  • Profile image

@BogdanX wow that was some reply, i just found it strange to have so many different people say "wow cool" and then not press the upvote button which takes less time. As for upvoting your builds I do, when I see them, unless I don't like the subject in question (why pick the ugly version of the Broncos?) :) I didn't realise we where on the childish vote for mine and I'll vote for you stage... well I've ran out of my nearly finished builds so no more "spamming" for a while. Thanks for taking the time to comment though, as in all seriousness it was puzzling me.

5 months ago
  • Profile image
    18.5k Notaleopard

@BogdanX
    This is why i upvote and not coment then leave after i download the plane then return to comment

5 months ago
  • Profile image
    26.4k ThePilotDude

RamboJutter has activated god mode confirmed
    idk why people would comment but not upvote, maybe they just don't like it

5 months ago