Very short description, eventhough there will not be many who will care...
The 033H-F3 ''Bliksem VI' is virtually a scuffed... I mean fictional version of the
F-35B. But as the real F-35 was to costly for my airforce to opperate, I instructed our R&D department to produce a jet with similair capabilities.
Due to the smaller size, there is no longer space for an internal weapons bay. This means the 033H is really only a semi-stealth aircraft.
- AG1 Afterburner.
- AG2 All-flying tail also has roll controll.
- AG5 Drop the external fueltank.
- AG6 Disgard all weapons.
- AG7 Navigation lighting.
Here are some extra pictures:
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 26.3ft (8.0m)
- Length 33.3ft (10.1m)
- Height 11.7ft (3.6m)
- Empty Weight 11,774lbs (5,340kg)
- Loaded Weight 18,122lbs (8,220kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 5.766
- Wing Loading 31.8lbs/ft2 (155.2kg/m2)
- Wing Area 570.1ft2 (53.0m2)
- Drag Points 3881
- Number of Parts 166
- Control Surfaces 8