My first Airliner with interior!
Note : THIS IS NOT AN ATR
RAI R80 is a regional short-range motor-turboprop prop built by Indonesian airliner regio industry. The plane has a capacity of 80 to 92 passengers in the single-class configuration and is operated by two flight crews
RAI R80 developed from N-250 in an attempt to revive aerospace industries in Indonesia. The r-80 project launched in 2012, and the first prototype will be launched in 2017
Normal as other Planes
VTOL : Flaps
Trim : Spoilers
AG 1/2/3/4 : Doors
AG8 : change Blade pitch to reverse
How to Takeoff?
- Flaps 50%
- Full Throttle
- Pull the pitch up slowly at 120 knots
- There you go
How to land?
- Keep the speed at 135+ knots
- After touchdown, trim up, Deactivate AG8 and set the power to 40%
- You have finished your landing
This plane is tribute to Bacharuddin Jusuf Habibie " B.J Habibie " (1936-2019) he's Made this plane concept, and he's the Hero of Indonesia airplane industry
Special Thanks to BernBernTheWitch (Bernkastel) for Landing Gear door funky trees!
- Feanor 4 days ago
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 93.7ft (28.6m)
- Length 105.5ft (32.2m)
- Height 28.7ft (8.7m)
- Empty Weight -79,264lbs (-35,953kg)
- Loaded Weight 53,674lbs (24,346kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.186
- Wing Loading 35.9lbs/ft2 (175.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,494.2ft2 (138.8m2)
- Drag Points 11829
- Number of Parts 583
- Control Surfaces 7