I added small important details to it. Sorry for deleting this plane
Special thanks to SPMC people for testing, massive feedback and suggestions!
Here's my new replica this week, the Ki-43 Hayabusa, my favorite Japanese fighter of WWII.
- 2x 12.7mm Ho-103 machine guns, 15rps with tracer rounds, 3rps
- 2x 250kg(551lb) bombs
- Cam1 for cockpit view, comes with a gunsight for aiming
- VTOL for flaps
- AG1 to jettison all ordnance
Updoot if you like it. I can't thank some updooters below so thanks you for updooting my plane!
- Chancey21 1.8 years ago
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 35.3ft (10.8m)
- Length 29.7ft (9.0m)
- Height 11.3ft (3.4m)
- Empty Weight 5,310lbs (2,408kg)
- Loaded Weight 5,887lbs (2,670kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.195
- Wing Loading 19.9lbs/ft2 (97.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 295.3ft2 (27.4m2)
- Drag Points 2572
- Number of Parts 323
- Control Surfaces 5