Behold! The Chevy CX Dragster.
This was a side project to expand the C10 platform as I promised. Also this is a celebration of the main post reaching 60 upvotes and becoming my top voted creation ever.
This is a successor to The '62 Chevy C10
Engine: An absolute monster of a gas chugging V8, [Crate engine, tuned by me]
Top Speed: 220 MPH
0-60: 2.5 seconds
Pitch to Creep under 25 mph and set the car straight
Roll to steer
AG1 is deactivated,
Throttle up to 100% and actiavte
Changes from the base model:
Bed is covered for aero-dynamic reasons.
Rear spoiler to generate downforce.
Bigger engine with fuel injection.
Bigger Rear drag slicks
Skinny front slicks.
Higher Ride height
New wheel hub design
1) Cornering is pretty bad now thanks to the thinner front tires and traction adjustments.
2) For safety reasons the car only carries enough fuel for 1 Race. Which is about the length of the standerd airstrips.
- Strikefighter04 1.6 years ago
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 11.7ft (3.6m)
- Length 24.5ft (7.5m)
- Height 8.8ft (2.7m)
- Empty Weight 10,429lbs (4,730kg)
- Loaded Weight 10,534lbs (4,778kg)
- Wing Loading 279.6lbs/ft2 (1,365.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 37.7ft2 (3.5m2)
- Drag Points 10434
- Number of Parts 483
- Control Surfaces 0