This one's for you, Belugasub. It may not look that great, but hey, at least it can deliver goldfish to you! It has realistic(ish) controlling/speed/acceleration, realistic airfoil, non-retractable gear, and a lot of fuel for those long-distance delivery flights. Its rugged gear allows for bush landings in case the delivery site requires bush planes.
It does not have an interior sadly.
- Predecessor Biplane Challenge! [30 upvote prize]
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 29.9ft (9.1m)
- Length 27.4ft (8.4m)
- Height 11.0ft (3.4m)
- Empty Weight 2,239lbs (1,015kg)
- Loaded Weight 2,978lbs (1,351kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.29
- Wing Loading 7.8lbs/ft2 (38.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 382.5ft2 (35.5m2)
- Drag Points 3521
- Number of Parts 104
- Control Surfaces 3