This. Is. It.
Known for being the possible final version of the Bronco, this is the pinnacle of speed technology at Javelin. Having tremendous agility, a top speed of over 1950 mph and .50 cal miniguns, this version dwarfs the older T25.
VTOL up opens airbrakes
VTOL down + AG2 activates reverse
So, have fun!
(It tends to rotate to the right a bit, but it’s a minor problem)
- Successors 5 airplane(s) +7 bonus
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 19.0ft (5.8m)
- Length 38.8ft (11.8m)
- Height 11.8ft (3.6m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight 15,363lbs (6,968kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 5.924
- Wing Loading 32.5lbs/ft2 (158.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 472.9ft2 (43.9m2)
- Drag Points 3563
- Number of Parts 304
- Control Surfaces 7