The Dakar racing team of Peugeot has proven RWD cars could still be a good competitor to AWD cars in the toughest grounds. And after building many AWD cars, a compident RWD racing vehicle is a new goal for me.
Naming reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peugeot3008DKR.
- Predecessor Dune Buggy EE-3-W
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 21.3ft (6.5m)
- Length 38.5ft (11.7m)
- Height 13.9ft (4.2m)
- Empty Weight 11,748lbs (5,329kg)
- Loaded Weight 12,928lbs (5,864kg)
- Wing Loading 24.0lbs/ft2 (117.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 538.9ft2 (50.1m2)
- Drag Points 12053
- Number of Parts 344
- Control Surfaces 0