This is my entry for the Multi-fuselage Aircraft Challenge by vcharng.
I used the fuselage of one of my old bomber projects, if that's a problem for the challenge creator i will withdraw my entry.
About the Aircraft.
It's a Twin fuselage Heavy Ground Striker by the Blohm & Voss Company.
It uses parts from the BV 269 - Bussard bomber and adapts many of its strengths.
For example it's impressive engine array, the stable flight characteristics and the defensive capabilities.
The ordinance is doubled and it's equipped with a launch tube for a big load of anti ground missiles.
It's a very effective long range platform for the fight against large numbers of ground or naval units.
- Normal Flight controls
- AG1: Position lights
- AG2+VTOL:Forward firing Turrets
- AG3+VTOL:Backwards firing Turrets
- AG4+VTOL:Open Bombay Doors
- AG5-7:Drop Bombs
If you have problems opening it on your device try to shorten the filename.
Credits for the cockpit design goes to BogdanX
- Predecessor Multi-fuselage Aircraft Challenge
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 343.5ft (104.7m)
- Length 225.2ft (68.6m)
- Height 49.3ft (15.0m)
- Empty Weight 172,089lbs (78,058kg)
- Loaded Weight 172,114lbs (78,069kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.13
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.278
- Wing Loading 7.9lbs/ft2 (38.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 21,905.2ft2 (2,035.1m2)
- Drag Points 147556
- Number of Parts 569
- Control Surfaces 16