The C-4A Jackdaw is a bush aircraft developed by BAe Systems to serve as a utility and transport aircraft in the Alaskan wilderness, serving the various mines there.
AG1 enables tail-wheel steering.
AG2 activates the landing lights.
AG3 releases the emergency parachute.
This is just a short, quick build to keep myself occupied. Please enjoy it, and leave an upvote if you like it (plat here I come).
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 49.8ft (15.2m)
- Length 37.4ft (11.4m)
- Height 18.9ft (5.7m)
- Empty Weight 5,298lbs (2,403kg)
- Loaded Weight 7,070lbs (3,207kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.141
- Wing Loading 15.2lbs/ft2 (74.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 465.9ft2 (43.3m2)
- Drag Points 6246
- Number of Parts 62
- Control Surfaces 5