New nose gear.
The Cessna 182 Skylane is an American four-seat, single-engined light airplane, built by Cessna of Wichita, Kansas. It has the option of adding two child seats, installed in the baggage area.
This plane is a 182P so it propeller only has 2 blazes. The 182T one has 3 blazes.
- THICCCHUNGUS 3 months ago
- Predecessor Cessna 182 Skylane v1.1
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 51.3ft (15.6m)
- Length 33.2ft (10.1m)
- Height 15.0ft (4.6m)
- Empty Weight 7,082lbs (3,212kg)
- Loaded Weight 7,082lbs (3,212kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.634
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.141
- Wing Loading 15.8lbs/ft2 (77.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 448.7ft2 (41.7m2)
- Drag Points 6248
- Number of Parts 120
- Control Surfaces 5