A much less known variant of the BV-238. Armed with a 55 centimeter cannon, half the bombs, and 8 torpedoes, this variant served the role of anti-ship warefare, being able to decimate any ship from the era. It performs slightly better thanks to its smaller load. Production never started because the place where its blueprints were got bombed by Allied forces.
All controls are the same as my first BV-238 design, including the gunners.
Enjoy the plane and happy holidays!
- Predecessor BV-238
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 199.3ft (60.7m)
- Length 158.7ft (48.4m)
- Height 31.7ft (9.6m)
- Empty Weight 136,554lbs (61,940kg)
- Loaded Weight 178,193lbs (80,827kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.117
- Wing Loading 33.4lbs/ft2 (163.2kg/m2)
- Wing Area 5,331.4ft2 (495.3m2)
- Drag Points 60911
- Number of Parts 300
- Control Surfaces 9