Ultralight Amphibious Electric Fixed Bi-Wing VTOL
This highly unusual design allows for fixed wing vtol with no rotating structural elements.
Raise nose with VTOL lever, take off with 10-15% power, recenter VTOL lever or disengage (option 8). To land, 6-7% power with gyro on will hover fairly well. Good Luck! The real thing is amphibious, my model is not however. Check out their website for videos.
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 23.3ft (7.1m)
- Length 14.9ft (4.5m)
- Height 7.7ft (2.3m)
- Empty Weight 625lbs (283kg)
- Loaded Weight 838lbs (380kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 4.795
- Wing Loading 4.9lbs/ft2 (24.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 170.9ft2 (15.9m2)
- Drag Points 1227
- Number of Parts 33
- Control Surfaces 8