Hi, captains or commanders. Do you want to conquer the sea? This is a new class of missile destroyer built by SPF in August 2019. This ship was born for war. You have the strongest warship in the world.
The name of this ship comes from the legend of the unsinkable destroyer Yukikaze (Japanese: Yukikaze, English: "Snowy Wind" destroyer) built before World War II, which is the 8th destroyer of the Geni class destroyer in Japanese destroyer A. It started construction in August 1938, launched on March 24, 1939 and was named after it, January 20, 1940. Completed and assigned to the 2nd Mine Team of the 2nd Fleet, the destroyer survived to the end of World War II. It participated in most battles in the Pacific Campaign and was not seriously injured. Less than 10 people were killed in battle. Japanese Navy destroyers often invested in fierce battle zones with extremely high loss rate. On the one hand, Snow Wind participated in more than 16 battles and achieved results, on the other hand, it remained almost intact until the end of the war. So it is called "miracle destroyer".
This beautiful warship is equipped with advanced equipment and the most perfect design.
She has a very advanced Mk 45 mod 4 127 mm naval gun, six SPF-S-VLS-5A large caliber quadruple vertical missile launching system, two SPF-S-TTM-3A 600 mm quadruple torpedo launchers, two double harpoon missile launchers, one Mk-15 20 mm proximity gun and a 13-point defense missile launcher.
Turn Activation Group 8 and ''LandingGear'' off after entering the level
- AG-1:VTOL controls the rotation of naval guns, Trim controls the pitch of naval guns.
- AG-2:VTOL controls the rotation of near-defense guns and point-defense missile launchers, Trim controls the pitch of near-defense guns and point-defense missile launchers.
- AG-3: activates missiles, Trim controls the cover of vertical missile launching system.
- AG-4:VTOL controls the door of torpedo cabin, Trim controls the launching of torpedoes. Angle of fire.
- AG-7:Trim controls the hangar of helicopter and VTOL controls the door of UAV hangar.
The most interesting thing is that the ship has a retractable anchor.
Anchor release mode:
Open activation group 8, pull VTOL up, wait for the anchor to be pushed out, then use Trim to control the cable.
Anchor recovery method:
Open activation group 8, pull down Trim, wait for the anchor to rise to the anchor slot, slowly pull down VTOL, wait for the anchor to complete the recovery.
In addition, the ship is equipped with two unmanned underwater vehicles, which are released by opening Activation Group 6, opening the hatch door with VTOL, closing''Activation Group 6', opening''Landing Gear''with Trim control cable, opening Activation Group 5 activation magnet, then closing''Landing Gear'', opening Activation Group 6, controlling piston launch with Trim, and then launching again. Close Activation Group 6, open''Landing Gear'', and pull the cable up and down.
Made by SPF × DMRD
Production supervision: BUIG
Thank @YL for the pictures.
The ship was built in a month past sixteen days.
If you like my artwork, please send me an Upvotes or follow me.Go conquer the sea!
- Successors 1 airplane(s)
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 10.8ft (3.3m)
- Length 82.0ft (25.0m)
- Height 29.1ft (8.9m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight 251,132lbs (113,912kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.161
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.023
- Wing Loading 14.8lbs/ft2 (72.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 16,966.6ft2 (1,576.3m2)
- Drag Points 16783
- Number of Parts 1854
- Control Surfaces 6