The Hawker Sea Fury is a British fighter aircraft designed and manufactured by Hawker Aircraft. It was the last propeller-driven fighter to serve with the Royal Navy, and one of the fastest production single reciprocating engine aircraft ever built.
At high speed avoid sharp movements since warbirds are very prone to high-speed stalls.
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 37.8ft (11.5m)
- Length 30.5ft (9.3m)
- Height 11.3ft (3.4m)
- Empty Weight 4,510lbs (2,046kg)
- Loaded Weight 7,357lbs (3,337kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.679
- Wing Loading 16.0lbs/ft2 (78.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 460.1ft2 (42.7m2)
- Drag Points 5675
- Number of Parts 285
- Control Surfaces 9