The oil must flow.
Even if it means sticking anti aircraft guns onto an oil tanker.
Activate group 6 to control propeller pitch: Forward/reverse
Trim slider to control rudder
VTOL slider to control ship speed when turning
The Motor tanker Belgrade is a Very large Crude Carrier (VLCC) meaning that in the 1970s and 1980s, this ship would be a money printer, being capable of earning millions of dollars by simply sailing between the Persian Gulf and Europe.
(Or by illegally selling the oil to South Africa and sinking the ship for insurance money which actually worked)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 164.1ft (50.0m)
- Length 1098.5ft (334.8m)
- Height 206.0ft (62.8m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.011
- Wing Loading 34.3lbs/ft2 (167.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 6,182,322.6ft2 (574,357.1m2)
- Drag Points 292884
- Number of Parts 2172
- Control Surfaces 32