The Cameraman is a 1 off aircraft designed to take pictures for advertisements. Using a set of no less than 13 cameras it's a one of a kind plane. And capable of 700mph.
When the aircraft was intended to be retired after a 40 year career, the plane was instead fitted out for weather research, allowing a new lease of life. 1 for beacons, 2 for hooks.
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 35.0ft (10.7m)
- Length 33.6ft (10.2m)
- Height 10.4ft (3.2m)
- Empty Weight 8,745lbs (3,966kg)
- Loaded Weight 9,060lbs (4,109kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 3.72
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.22
- Wing Loading 62.9lbs/ft2 (307.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 144.0ft2 (13.4m2)
- Drag Points 3014
- Number of Parts 53
- Control Surfaces 8