The Triton - TX is a civilian submergable vessel designed to act as both a boat and a submarine.
The GRM’s extensive research on cavitation has resulted in the Eryth6 engine being implemented into the TX, which uses a special nose cone to create the supercavitation envelope, allowing it to travel through the water at speeds of up to 100 knots (~115 mph, 185 kph) — much, much faster than any other civilian submergable vessel has ever travelled before. Overwater the Eryth6 can propell the boat to 169kts (~195mph, 310kph).
Throttle ->ENG RPM VTOL ->ENG GEAR TRIM ->DIVE
AG1 -> HEADlights AG2 -> NAVlights AG3 -> MASTlights AG4 -> LEASURElights
AG5 -> Emergency Reverse /!\ AG6 -> ASSIST thrusters
1. Use emergency brakes only if absolutely necessary, they may damage the hull.
2. DO NOT operate below 1200ft
3. DO NOT dive in reefs. The cavitation produced by this vessel may kill marine life.
4. DO NOT stay at max RPM for longer than 15 minutes
5. Fuel at max RPM will last you 2 hours in ideal conditions
- ErvenDynamics 1.5 years ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 22.0ft (6.7m)
- Length 28.0ft (8.5m)
- Height 9.3ft (2.8m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight 422,277lbs (191,542kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.135
- Wing Loading 179,341.5lbs/ft2 (875,621.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 2.3ft2 (0.2m2)
- Drag Points 2654
- Number of Parts 154
- Control Surfaces 0