“Though the A-10 is irreplacable, This plane can fulfill its role. Dishing out enemies with ATG weapons. Also, we’ve added its most prominent feature....”.
The FA-20 Gamma is a dedicated Ground Attack Supersonic Armored Aircraft equipped with the legendary GAU-8. Its intended role would be basically a supersonic A-10. But worldwide, they are replacing the A-10 with this.
Featuring Bombs, ATGMs and a cruise missile, it can kill any ground target or convoy in a matter of seconds. If it isn’t enough the mounted GAU-8 will finish it up. Or vice versa. If the target isn’t killed by unknown means, the supersonic capabilities, the armored fuselage, and the countermeasures would help in those situations
AG1: Fire all ATGMs
AG2: Fire The Cruise Missile
AG3: Drop Boom 25
AG4: Drop Boom 50
AG5 and 6: Drop pylons
AG8: Enable/Disable lights
- Cruise speed at 50% throttle
- You can drop either pylons and hit AG1 while locked on to a ground target. Looks cool!
- Once a bomb is damaged, drop it via AGs
- ENJOY M8S
I have uploaded this aircraft in order to test my hypothesis.
1. There is a sweet spot for uploading planes
2. A possible usage of cluster lock on missile.
So far, the 2nd is true.
The 1st now starts to appear.
- Spikerya 2.8 years ago
- Successors 1 airplane(s)
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 28.4ft (8.7m)
- Length 36.5ft (11.1m)
- Height 13.6ft (4.1m)
- Empty Weight 15,333lbs (6,955kg)
- Loaded Weight 18,701lbs (8,482kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.721
- Wing Loading 46.2lbs/ft2 (225.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 405.0ft2 (37.6m2)
- Drag Points 4835
- Number of Parts 264
- Control Surfaces 0