New version for this project. Finally I found the way to replicate the gimbal real function, and this time you can experiment the real LLRV.
Thrust 100% to simulate low gravity mode. Minimal thrust 96% to simulate a bit more gravity adding some spicy flavour to the flight.
VTOL to adding vertical thrust, take off and modulate the descending speed.
AG1, one second waiting and AG2 for "Neil mode".
I was expecting a boring experience, but with my surprise it's really funny.
- Treadmill103 8 months ago
- Predecessor LLRV - Lunar Lander Research Vehicle (MODS FREE)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 20.0ft (6.1m)
- Length 32.2ft (9.8m)
- Height 16.2ft (4.9m)
- Empty Weight -1,325,331lbs (-601,160kg)
- Loaded Weight 4,054lbs (1,839kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 20.784
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 12068
- Number of Parts 315
- Control Surfaces 0